TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

Hey Coto Always great to hear from you. You are Totally On the...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Hey Coto
    Always great to hear from you. You are Totally On the Money. You say it better than me !
    Toe lbs in ground, advancing , keeping cash , no longer scratching for gold dust. Management Finally get it. Hmm maybe they have all along.
    Great going with Val. Im in @.0077. You did well.
    Toe are in a box seat. Massive money is about to flow into the U space.I think Putin will close the gas pipes and ban UF6 and enrichment to the West on the second blast of the NH winter. The US wont stop Russian enrichment imports, they are not ready. Nor will the Utilities still not realising $100 will be the new reality. Im totally in the $200 lb over shoot club.
    Putin wont set off a nuke , he is the master of smoke screen. . He is waiting to shut Off Nukes to the west. Not set them off. Thats his sneaky game I totally believe. The west are worried about mushroom clouds while Vlad is in the bunker shutting the valves of power to the world. Madman Yes !! Rat Cunning Yes !! Grandmaster chess player Yes. Poor Utes...
    Get the world singing Kumbya to Renewables, add a scowling teenager ( btw where is she now , the world green Messiah) ??? , get the world addicted to cheap crack Russian gas , oil and U.
    just a side note.
    Xi Kazak Putin trip I believe was to stitch up a deal for when Putin shuts the show down to the west . Xi needs supply big time. Xi I believe wont invade Taiwan. He sees the shit show in Ukraine.
    14 years ago I could not have foretold these crazy times.
    Always great to hear your thoughts Fellow Believer Coto.
    Go Toe Go Go U Go !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.