BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Capital Call Notice, page-24

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    TJ, the vast majority of us are NOT happy with no LA's etc. The NDA that would bind the company from making certain annoucements, is not ideal, but it is teh nature of the beast!
    The LDA capital calls are certainly not perfect, but do create capital for the company to progress. There are alternatives to gaining funding, of which I am supportive of, but believe the company has taken the "path of least resistance" , which in teh short term is certainly not ideal.

I suspect they are putting all efforts into getting LA's and revenue and by christ, they need to as another AGM is around the corner and we all know what that will mean to the BOM......

I am still very positive towards postive news flow coming soon, or real revenue showing up which tells shareholders they are making progress, or both.

However, no matter what I say or others say or whinge or support the company on a forum, will have an impact on how the company behaves or conducts itself.

It is frustrating, very frustrating that we are still waiting for something of substance to occur, but I would suggest that is teh nature of speculative investing. When you least expect it and when there has been no news flow and veryone appears negative, something pops...!

I would suggest if this is too much for you and all you can do is "vent" to a forum of nameless/faceless people who dont matter, then perhaps your in teh wrong stock!

GLTA, not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $353.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.674M 9.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 3834734 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 317967 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.