BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Capital Call Notice, page-25

1. 2,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    However, no matter what I say or others say or whinge or support the company on a forum, will have an impact on how the company behaves or conducts itself.
    There in lies the issue. Shareholders are an integral part of the process, especially for a speculative company but alas, the over confident mob at this new building seem to think otherwise. That over confidence led to the drama last year AGM. What would follow this year is anyone's guess.

It is frustrating, very frustrating that we are still waiting for something of substance to occur, but I would suggest that is teh nature of speculative investing
    Except the company management has continuously managed to give us silly timelines along the way.
    This has been going on for ages. Plenty of promises but those have remained promises.
    Nothing positive and substantial has happened since the new guy became the CEO, except the partnerships - which are immaterial.
    While it is nice to be associated with ARM, NASA, Intel etc, it has not helped BRN in any way shape or form so far.
    NASA came into the picture 4 years ago. There were plenty of research along the way, still nothing.
    Akida has been sent to the space, how can anyone do this without a contract? Why do we give away stuff based on partnerships? This is a company that needs to look after shareholder interest ffs.

I would suggest if this is too much for you and all you can do is "vent" to a forum of nameless/faceless people who dont matter, then perhaps your in the wrong stock!
    Oh yeah anyone who questions the issues are in the wrong stock, right?
    Unfortunately all I can do right now is vent, but rest assured I will make use of the shareholder rights when the time comes.
    Free lunch time is over, time for management including board members (bit of pruning required there imo) to be held accountable and bring in value to the company, and then they get paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.233M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1279811 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1408579 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.