BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Seems most on here see LDA as vultures. I'm a fan of the finance...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Seems most on here see LDA as vultures.

I'm a fan of the finance agreement we have with them. Yes, they have made a motza out of us and will again but BRN have won out of the deal as well. Can anyone remember the last CR we did before they came on board? A few million bucks at 6 cents which, if memory serves, was a 30% discount to the SP at the time. Now, that is dilution!

One interesting change from the original agreement for this call, a 10 day trading period instead of 30 days. That should work in our favour for a couple of reasons. These calls need to be done when the company has a stream of announcements/press releases etc ready to roll. 30 days is a long time to keep the SP elevated (remember it got crashed after Akida was validated). 10 days will take the pressure off needing a continuous news flow. Also gives time to reload for another call before Oct 22 if required.

Been waiting for this call since March/April. Given that it is the anniversary of our partnership with Magik Eye tomorrow, can we expect an announcement extending that agreement? Doesn't hurt that they also announced the pre launch of their development kits a month ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $387.6K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 1637636 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 303032 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.