CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1499
    Hey Zac
    I understand your frustration, and i have seen you been very supportive to the company, topped quite a few time on the way done. So have I.

To be honest I was really puzzled on how share price could slide continuously since March without any negative news regarding to the company's fundamental. And then when I realise majority of the sell pressure was from Louis and LDA selling, I was a bit frustrated as well. However I then gradually come to realisation that it is just a short term impact on the SP as all the selling are just results of a pre-arranged option exercise or financing deal.

But before I realise the real cause of the selling pressure since March, I have been topping up at 60c, 56c, 50c, and 48c as well just like many other believers. It was until recently I had detailed look into the data and previous announcements, I stopped and started to wait and only topped around the expiry date of Louis Options at 42c,40.5c,39.5c. Had I learnt the truth earlier, my average top up price will be a lot better than what it is now. However, this is exactly what we call a invaluable learning process. We don't need to blame anyone as I believe it is our own responsibility to do enough research and gain more experience on how to interpret all types of announcements.

In the end, I'd like to re post part Tony's reply to my previous email enquiry. And just want to say personally I do believe logically, goods days are very close to us. Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3667/3667713-1be0c1463032968313495971692d05cd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.