XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

my biggest question is why was this consolidation announced in...

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    my biggest question is why was this consolidation announced in the new tax year? Why not announce before 30 June so that we can just sell and start our trading on a new note. So this will be a 2023 - 2024 tax loss at this rate.
    I am very annoyed to be honest .No solid announcements about permits and drilling came and eventually this all resulted into a very ridiculous consolidation after too much issuing of shares in the last years.
    All other lithium stocks in that area have progreesed. It better gets to $2 - $2.50 in 6 months so that we get our original money back. All I hear is a lot is going on in the background... Announce what is going on in the background...
    My holding has come to be the biggest loss I have ever seen in my portfolio since I started trading... Only logged in today as i knew the red will be so ridiculous. Like I said that money would have been better off as a rental property deposit. I did believe in the project but lost all the hope and believing at this rate.
    Just checked the XTCO options and guess what???? There is no buyer .....Screwed...Will this be in the money come June 2024 ??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.