CZN 0.00% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Capital Consolidation, page-82

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4133
    Roti, I'm still watching czns progress and will re buy if I see a hint on action.

Even if they do move, I don't consider I miss out because I've doubled my money on gold already, sold some, now up 30% on the next.

That equates to 1c czn. So even if I paid 1c I'm still dollar for dollar in the same position.

Far to many investors sit and hope, but time is lost money. Sure czn could make it, but based on the last plus 5 years, the odds are less than 50%..

Its not a low cost resource to bring online, capex I'd estimate to be 100m plus. At 6m cap, it's not possible at all.

I do believe alamos will take the resource and feed it though there operation.

It is why they should treat some ore via toll, imagine if they started that 5 years ago, most likely the funds generated would have covered exploration and prevented billions of new shares and the cap recon.

Management do not care, they own hardly any stock.
    That's a red herring, when management refrain putting there own money in.

Brett is a Geologist, they need a businessman that has bought mines online running the show.

Czn is good value, but I can name 50 others stocks all drilling shallow targets. That's another issue, many targets at Lynn lake are deep and very expensive to explore.

To do it properly I'd assume 5m plus is needed. If so we would be looking at nearly doubling the cap base already.
    Last edited by mode1971: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3391568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2140460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.