ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Capital Injection update , page-66

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    How fortunate we Arafura Shareholders are having all these non holders of Arafura taking time out to inform us that we have invested in a supposedly crap stock .

Well I'm here to inform them that yesterday 11,555,794 shares were snapped up ,which is the highest turnover for a very long time, posters may disagree on the reasons why the shares were being sold but the FACTS ARE 11,555,794 SHARES WERE SNAPPED UP.

Now does that sound to you like a company going out backwards or a company with a fantastic and very profitable future ahead of it with a very Rare product to sell, a product which can only increase in value as Chinas stocks start to diminish over the coming years.

IMO this company could be a target of a takeover and therefore being manipulated down to get it on the cheap, well they won't be getting my shares on the cheap, regardless of the Share Price, I would demand at least 50 cents plus per share, however I know from previous company reports the company is worth far more than that.

potgut wrote

"This is being given the workover by some broker ,,I don't know who is manipulating it down but it's amazing the amount they are throwing at it ,,but it's all being soaked up so it should bounce pretty hard when the ECE transaction goes through at end of next week once FIRB approval comes through."

Could the broker be working in the interest of a potential buyer ????

If there was to be a takeover offer I would think ECE who already holds well over 20 % of the company would be the most likely candidate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.