HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Thanks squizzed appreciate your input. So he still has to lodge...

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Thanks squizzed appreciate your input. So he still has to lodge a change of directors notice even if the shares are held in a trust controlled by him, not in his name? Does the trust have to abstain from voting, even though the shares are held in a trust controlled by him, and not directly in his name?

I don't think it is a waste of time and money, although I can see where you are coming from. If they think they can get away with anything without following the rules, they will try. Just trying to keep them accountable.

I do feel the same way as you in regards to it being an uphill battle, I'm not opposed to EBV managing things, just the fees and performance rights are too onerous. I'm just trying to get more shareholders involved in constructive criticism and trying to get more shareholders to vote to try and get a better result for us all.

I'm still torn on whether the share buy back is a good idea or is just there to pump the price for EBV hurdles, instead of using that capital to invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $2.096K 52.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72432 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.