OCP 0.00% $2.20 oceania capital partners limited

Ann: Capital management and future direction prop, page-4

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Capital management and future direct... Well interesting options. $1.45 now with more to come in time, or the HCI proposal which is $2.37 for at least 70% of your shares, maybe for all of them. I too would love to get NTA today, but given they have not sold the 50% of Baycorp, and have just received a claim from Tyco for $20m, it is going to be a long term and an uncertain outcome.

I hold a lot of these and really would like to recycle my capital (while the market is down). I will vote for the HCI proposal and if it gets up will then decide how much I tender at $2.09 post the 30 cent capital return. $2.39 is 90% of the stated NTA, and I reckon there are many stocks trading at well below 90% of fair value, let me at em!

I am also prepared to make some enquiries to see whether these guys are worth backing by holding some of my shares for the ride. I am fortunate enough to have bought the bulk of my holding at $1.30 with an average price of $1.50. So either way I am very happy with this one (makes up for some others that are less than successful!)

General happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.