ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Capital Management Update, page-26

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

A queston for Stocktalk because your a smart un biased poster on here in my oppinion and i rely like to know your oppinion about this as well as chaya and other top share holders if they want to answer.

What do you think of my question to the ECT_Rep? Do you think it is relevent to know this infomation?

ECT-REP  Its only fair to be transperent about what happens if your option holders defult on there loans. Thats a market sensative part of this anoncment in my opinion. If the answer is that ECtF will hire bailifs and creditors will step in to get back the losses that ECT gas t fork out then share holders would like to know in my oppinoin. ECT REP this is my opinion but think you rely on the term commercial in confidence when you dont want to anser something that you have not fully calcalated and not because you cant anser something due to legal resons. But considering that you are entering a agreement on behalf of share holders who need full disclosure about the investment they are making if you would like to correct me on that last point can you do it by explaining on here why and how you are legaly justified to not disclose what the out come will be if loans to share holders are not paid back? It is a simple loan default question and it should be open because its a risk factor to peples investments at this point and its not conected to the Indian commercial sales or company valuation or any thing else that would jepardise negotiating with competitors or potential customers.I tried to use spell check best as i could so bear with my mistakes and ask me if you dont understand what i am asking and i will re do my question.Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.