STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

What you noted sounds a bit ludicrous Josh. What is your...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    What you noted sounds a bit ludicrous Josh. What is your evidence of the pumping? And for what its worth, we have only done 706K on volume today (vs. an avg. of c .15m) so there is very little action on the book to suggest there is any real games being played at the moment. If the stock was being (successfully) pumped it would be on higher volumes - and with some kind of news or rumour (no evidence of that as far as I can see).

If a player was trying to get out of a large position they could not do it very successfully without moving the price down due to how lightly the stock is currently being traded.The liquidity is just not there at the moment which means it is sensitive to price movements - and due to the price level tick sizes any movement shows as significant on a sp % basis.

I suspect we have some sophs either reducing or exiting their positions - and for the ones not holding for an extended period this will likely continue for a few months. When the price does move up, we will probably have some resistance levels building around the 23c and 25 - 26c marks for those just wanting there money back square or to take a small profit.

Of course there is nothing to say that it won't go lower before it moves up again .... with all that said, SN seems to largely de-risked and hold as a good value proposition against the market cap at the moment. It is just going to take patience to have the fundamentals reflected into the market cap/share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $615.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.177M 5.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209301 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 127054 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 1250462
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.