WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I am trying to understand this latest announcement. After...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I am trying to understand this latest announcement. After reading it I am totally confused. WRM previously announced that they had 30 million in funding. Then it looked like 7.5 million according to the latest quarterly. (2.5 used and 5 million available.) Then after these latest announcements I get the impression (but I might be wrong) that the funding has stopped and has to be repaid with a new placement? I thought with con notes they were exchanged for shares. Anyway I have no idea on what's what.

Regarding actual money, based on previous quarterlies it seems that WRM uses just over one million a month. As of 30 September they had 2.1 million cash with a loan of $435,000 and 8% interest to be repaid by 31 December 2022 plus a new placement of 1.3 million. Ruffly speaking it looks to me like the company will be running out of cash by the end of this month.

If the way that I perceive things to be is true then the company will be in admiration before the next quarterly comes out. If I have this all wrong I am happy to be corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.