KGD 9.09% 1.2¢ kula gold limited

I think "horrible" drill campaigns is a bit harsh Donny. Kula is...

1. 1,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    I think "horrible" drill campaigns is a bit harsh Donny. Kula is an explorer and just because they drill a few unsuccessful holes I wouldn't write off the company as you do.

There's huge volume as investors like us are willing to have a crack and see the value in nearology play .... how many companies have tenements so close to Greenbushes and have rock chips like we do. We have the geophysics and modelling so damn good chance at Cobra.

There's got to be spodumene around where we are drilling so let's hope this drill program produces some good hits.

Also Kaolin is quietly simmering in the background. Maybe something left field will drop soon? Look at ADN and latest presentation and what they are doing as well as their MRE...We have 93.5mt, it's not adding anything to our SP yet IMO so if we get a sniff of progress for sale or JV it's going to add some serious fuel to the fire.

Kula have not promoted the kaolin much but talks are likely happening so it's only a matter of time.

Let's see what today brings! Market overseas pulling back back with drilling starting next week there may be FOMO still around and investors wanting to get in before we kick off and Mcap still so low.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.498K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1182787 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1788887 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.