ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Ann: Capital Raise to Fund Major Exploration Program, page-10

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Thats exactly the point!
    My feeling is, that they wanna build something big with SOKIMO and AJN and use amani to explore the ground.
    As far as I understood from the AJN deal, they want to make a move with SOKIMO and the 35% stake from them, to make AJN big.
    All what it needs, to show still the interest from management (incl. K. Eckhof) with amani, to go into small scale mining, and not wait until the deal from AJN is done.
    At this point are so many Milestones open, that I have my doubts, that management is interested do bring amani into production. (SMALL)
    The dfs is still open, and no further deals with gold selling is announced so far.
    At the moment, and it's my first time in my 25 years with exploration and mining stocks, that I have no clue what is going on here.
    Just my thoughts, but I have 2 possibilities for amani,
    1. Management (same as AJN by the way) use amani only for exploration, and make 100 cr's and billions of shares, to sell the proven resource and the 55% stake for peanuts to AJN afterwards.
    Or:
    2. Amani will do the exploration and AJN (with SOKIMO stake) will have a JV and go mining.
    I reviewed the Announcement from AJN again, and my feeling is still, that Klaus Eckhof is building a major with AJN if the deal will be a success.
    The land package is showing that.
    only my speculation, but I think, the thread is close to boring and we should try to collect possibilities.
    There is still the chance, to ask management and raise questions.

Best
    Best wishes

BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.