WMG 0.00% 28.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: Capital Raise to International Mining Fund, page-56

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    We have 8 projects to explore and Dr. CM did mention at the Singapore gig over a year ago that he was going to focus on the Gold whilst Dr. BG was focusing on the Nickel , then there is the possibility that the Mulga tank project will host multiple deposits not unlike the "Kambalda Nickel Camp" then there was that High grade Copper/Zinc Sulphides (Possible VMS Deposit) that we stumbled on when we were drilling up in the Panhandle area.

And now we have the high calibre Dundee outfit taking an interest who usually take a substantial position (High teens%) once they pull the trigger, I'm impressed that our team only gave them a taste (Kiss on the cheek) on the first date.

An "Asset Sale" while retaining some royalties of what's inside the red box is my guess, or spin off and sale to fill the coffers and provide the means to explore our remaining tenements. without Capital Raisings'

WMG is not a mining company, we have geologists, finance experts, market analysts and metallurgists and our friends the drillers but no engineers , our new friend Dundee has those.

Last time I looked the top 20 share holders held well over 50% of the register and seem to be loyal to the MD.

Any Takeover offer would need to be irresistible to prevail.

That's a big number of dollar$$

I don't know anything,

Western Mines Group
    Exploration Driven

A mineral exploration company with the goal to create significant shareholder wealth through exploration and discovery of high-value gold and battery metal deposits

That doesn't mention mining,

I don't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.