CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Ann: Capital Raise , page-33

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    An excellent thoughtful post - thanks steamairship.

A bit of a "reading of the rules" from upstream is not always a bad thing and can provide valuable focus. This seems to me to be what has happened with GDY recently and I can't say its been a bad thing - time will tell.

Maybe its the beer and bubbly but I really am starting to think CWE have been given a hard shove by forces greater than themselves. If that means that they are being incorporated into the plans of these greater forces then the outcomes for CWE could be very good indeed.

Of course there are tradeoffs and perils in such a situation but THE BIGGEST risk for a spec small cap like CWE is to be passed over by events and to gradually fade to irrelevance. Maybe we have dodged this bullet for now?

If there are forces which hold the CETO technology in sufficient esteem to be hanging the weights on CWE that has to be seen, on balance, to be a very good thing indeed.

And to clarify (I've had some emails from people who misconstrued my earlier posts) I continue to hold (apart from a small parcel that I trade now, as always). Still can't say I'm happy exactly, but at least I can see an interpretation of events that I can live with for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.