CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Capital Raise, page-42

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I hope you're right gotta and there is some benefit to me in the end for where these shares are going. because I'm with stans on this.

I don't know if my anger is justifiable but I feel like I have been Bent Over a Barrel and been thorpedoed.

Ok maybe a bit over dramatic there but as a long-term holder firstly I don't get the opportunity to buy as many shares at this price that Johnny Come Lately are going to get.

Secondly as a long term holder and a continual supporter of the company I have spent money on shares more expensive in the last few weeks than $0.13 a share. I think they should reimburse me for anything I've spent over that $0.13 Mark.

Thirdly because I have spent more money in the last few weeks continuing to support this company I now may not have any money to buy the very small number of shares that I'm going to be offered at a cheaper price.

And to get me more riled up, I think about the possibility that all these shares given to these Johnny's are now going to be used in lots of 10 at 4:10 p.m. each day for the next year to do it's best to keep the price down.

Anyway rant over, hopefully that makes me feel better.
    I'm sure I will when these drills come in and share price hits the Heights I hope it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $99.67K 646.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 256723 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1330643 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.