CVN 5.41% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Noticed on the first page of the capital raise presentation that...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Noticed on the first page of the capital raise presentation that we have no substantial shareholders.....with by the looks 75% or more individuals....

Will be interesting to see (via substantial holder notices in the near future) if this raise was to taken up by only one or two majority shareholders to get over 5-10% say....with results coming soon regarding PS3 & Dorado this might be a play to stop any hostile takeovers with blocking votes....

Maybe when considering deals to sell our share of this development the board and our very competent CEO realized why would someone pay up big money for our 20% when they could just buy all of us at our current market cap....

This would help explain the urgency of the need to get these new (or bigger old) players on the registry by early June before results...I’m sure the sweeten 13c offer price was an gentleman’s agreement that they would not be selling out anytime soon...

Excited about news flow to come & have full faith (until proven otherwise) in our board & CEO...playing this to perfection as normal...

CVN the next WPL (give it a few years)
    Our portfolio & proven track record will be the envy of others very soon....
    Will be taking my full allocation of SPP

Just IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $527.1K 2.772M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 355000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 622234 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.