AVR 0.22% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

We are raising capital as needed in small increments. This time...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    We are raising capital as needed in small increments. This time round, we only offered it to the top 10 existing institution holders. It may seem unfair to some, but in reality, these institution holders, with already large existing share holdings of AVR, have decided to take on more risk and exposure by investing further cash to the company. It shows how confidence they are towards the company’s future in my opinion.

As they are already the existing substantial holders, it will be less likely for them to dumb the newly acquired shares for quick profit... and yet they are happy to pay over 200% of the last CR price that was offered to Mercer and other smaller sophisticated investors.

Looks like some of these top institutional holders may eventually become substantial holders which would be positive for the company as it can protect the value of the company in the event of hostile takeover. It could also mitigate opportunistic trading which could lead to lower share price.

Next milestones are likely to have a much bigger impact to the value of the company than the CR of this size I reckon.

Not advice, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.