AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Capital Raise, page-19

1. 5,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866

Hi all
    Could be more news flow very soon. One case - how many 'beats' from the bench testing of the valve?.

I have a concern that -and it is my opinion - there may be further delays in any approvals- FDA included-if approved. So more delays er, somewhat er, ???? Yes well er. Who knows how many delays may eventuate(????) ...and from what/where/why ??/reason/what is causing the delays etc. Many hoops to jump through ?
    Again my opinion and believing with huge $$$$$' s involved is AVR's product , with its 'proven' benefits, a threat maybe? . Remember AVR is but a minnow in a 'huge sea'

I believe a takeover will eventuate. From the strategy of the 'Biggies' - Let the 'minnows' use shareholders' funds to get the 'hard yards' out of the way - then 'yippee' pounce. I hope our Wayne is aware of this. I believe he is no dummy but switched on. We have a great product and from my research some of the planets best (cardio.,) doctors with us on panels.

Obviously some s/holders have been burnt by past actions and feel taken, maybe rightly so . However still looking, fortunately, through the rear vision mirror not an action for success nor helps anyone's progress-attitude -just my thoughts. All, as said -my opinion. Happy to be challenged.

Why no issue to Retail Investors etc?. They are a total nightmare with costs - delays -ASIC- paperwork- delays etc. 6 months start to finish, maybe. Where Sophs - done in blink of eye. Yes I am disappointed also but that is life and the way Coys work ASX ASIC Legal Eagles etc . Maybe Retail Investors -and others Investors, have over time, brought it on ourselves wanting all -I mean ALL INFO in the paperwork in IPOs New Issues etc So along came the highly educated and in came 'everything including the kitchen sink '! Yet when one reads them in detail I believe Retail Investors take in about 5-10% of the information in the paper work. Most of the info - not read. I have seen Offers where pages number in the 100's - woffle woffle from a Retail Investors point of view., mine anyways It is called 'Cover Ar-e We told you everything'

And the placement:-
    (Initial Options); and
    • subject to shareholder approval under ASX listing rule 7.1, 330,000 unlisted 2-year Options
    with an exercise price of $15 (Further Options). These Further Options will vest only if all
    Initial Options have been exercised. If shareholder approval is not obtained and the Initial
    Options have been exercised, Investors will instead receive a cash payment of $1.25 per
    Further Option.
    2- conditions 'Shareholders approval..' which I believe OK - and if Initial Opts exercised we get $5,000,000. mostly net of costs ? Should the 'Further Opts' expire we pay $412,500 Hope I got that.

Somebody must be a little confident that they may get to exercise 500,000 at $10 ?

Note Also the last Announcement seems to have more options than the first announcement - from my first read. ?

Keep safe all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.