AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Capital Raise, page-26

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Everyone assumes that there is no more news to come before the options expire. It’s entirely possible that we get some news.

For starters we have the innovation awards and exposure at the TCT conference from the 5th to 6th of November. We have the sheep TAVR trial results most likely next week and we could potentially get more results and updates from the SAVR trial. Who knows we may even get news of the CABG study that is due to commence.

Plus if we submit to the FDA in the next couple of weeks we may hear back before the end of the year. I also think the company would desperately love the options to be converted and the capital it would bring putting us into a super position to start 2022.

The recent raise in my view only was a prudent and risk mitigation step to ensure funds for the company to progress. Imagine relying solely on the options and their was a world wide share market collapse like a COVID, financial or terrorist attack etc and not only did the options not convert but the capital markets seized up as well. That would be good night no matter how good our product is. So I for one am glad for the raise and I don’t think it signals anything about the options at all except that nothing is ever guaranteed in the share market.

I am fairly confident the options will be converted so let’s just wait and see. It is a fantastic sign that we are continuing to attract high caliber shareholders / funds to the registry (top 20) and that has not happened for years. Evolution Capital, Tolga Kumova, Mercer Street Capital, Janet Cameron (Founder of Kathmandu), Altor Capital and now L1 long short fund who not only snapped up $5 at a very small discount but have very short dates options for another $5 million at $10.

I am sure they all know we will likely have FDA Breakthrough status at some stage next year after our first in human trials.

Investors and onlookers can be skeptical for as long as they like but in reality things are rapidly changing for the better (and have been for a couple of years now) at Anteris. DYOR and Not advice.
    Last edited by Eire2011: 28/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.