AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

‘Investors and onlookers can be as skeptical for as long as they...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    ‘Investors and onlookers can be as skeptical for as long as they like …..’,
    I do think that they have more than sufficient reason to be so, especially after going over the figures for the last quarterly.
    This CR is basically to cover operational costs for a mere one quarter, add to that with no 100% guarantee that options will be converted come expiry date.

Skepticism further reinforced by, why, despite the progress of the IP Anteris has, this still does not reflect in the sp, that the most basic guide of a company’s progress.

In regards to further good news; if sp sensitive why not the CR after that news?

I have asked this before; is there a black out period for a CR/placement to Insto’ buyers, if sp sensitive news is in the ‘wings’?

In the interim this company continues to sell itself of for less than one cent, not sure if there is a assumption that no matter how long this goes on for it is a ‘good’ thing.

Why would any major buyer ‘buy’ on market when they can approach the company and buy at current sp?, that leaves the issue of how does the company manage to raise at higher prices while RIs remain skeptic.

Just saying.

Imo, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.