AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Capital Raise, page-28

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Hi Ice,

I don’t know what people expect from the figures in the quarterly. This is now a research and development company with a nice little revenue stream on the side.

Anyone waiting for the quarterly expecting to see an increase in sales or a decrease in costs at this present crucial stage of our development is delusional.

You keep harping back to the “old money” I think it’s time you start to view the company in MC and not anchor to previous prices. Anyone still holding from much higher prices has done so knowing the history and they have held for a reason. Those longer term holders that wanted to improve their holding and also profit had lots of time to do so when just over 12 months ago the stock was trading in the $3 range and within 5 months was trading at $13 + so lots of opportunity to average down and also sell if they wanted to.

Most older holders that didn’t want to average down and bought much higher are likely long gone and are now replaced by those that have mostly bought sub $8 and are excited by the companies progress and potential.

You seem to think the company can just “produce” market sensitive news when it wants. It does not work like that. Plus we already know we have upcoming results of our DurAVR valve in sheep study coming soon and we know they are good. So any rise on that day should not be a surprise to anyone.

I am also not sure how you can expect a CEO to give a 100% guarantee on the conversion of options when that would be speaking for thousands of holders representing a $19 million dollar investment. Even Nostradamus would struggle to give an assurance for that transaction. The market is fluid and nothing is for sure.

The share price while it can be frustrating is not the only indicator for a companies progress, in fact far from it or no one would ever secure a bargain / undervalued stock. The further investment by large funds, the agreement of large M&A companies (Piper Sandler) to work with us, winning innovation awards, having a renowned Dr agree to be our CMO, the CRF and IQVIA working with us, the acceptance of DurAVR to be showcased as a leading innovation at the prestigious TCT conference and the desire of L1 Fund to have 4 month options at 20% higher than today’s price and cost of $5 million says much more to me in the short term about our progress than our share price does.

Once the FDA says yes to our trial and we get initial feedback on the first patient with a 30 day primary endpoint the SP will no longer be $8. I can assure you that L1 will want more than an average return on those $10 options.

All going well we could finish this year with $20 million cash and FDA trials imminent in a $10 billion market.

Anyway, everything is coming together so well right now it is just a matter of time and patience. Once we have first in human results the sky is the limit and you may get your chance to partake in a raising Ice albeit at a “much higher price.”

DYOR and Not advice

Last edited by Eire2011: 28/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.