AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi eire,, that’s a decent response and you make some fair...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi eire,, that’s a decent response and you make some fair comments.

To clarify further; the previous post was why there are grounds for skepticism by some, it’s only a point of view but does have grounds.

Skepticism is also further reinforced by this companies inability to raise at higher levels, rather then entry thru on market purchase. That a direct consequence of two consolidations and low liquidity (buying via market).

Right, the quarterly, it highlights the unrelenting cash burn this company has to cover every single quarter, without fail.
    In contrast I have a fair holding in PTX, first thing I checked was its cash position, it has a runway of a massive three years plus. This can be built on, how? (PTX), that it’s next CR can be possibly done at a much higher sp in 18 months plus, (possibly), that plays a part to create positive sentiment.

My harping on in reference to ‘old money’, this stock is at $8 or so not thru merit BUT two consolidations, one of 10 to 1 and the other a massive 100 to 1, it’s a reality check.

Your correct about the ability to average down by those LT RIs, even newbies who bought at $13 recently may or may not be doing this. That though hardly makes it a sound form of investing. A far better strategy would have to been to exit and revisit way later, as I did with two stocks else where, at very low entry points.

For those newbies that have done this here, well done but show some tolerance, it was thru virtue of BOD mistakes, arguably, that enabled that.

I do not think that the company can magically produce sp sensitive good news but IF there is that reasonable assumption of a sp appreciation than that is funds raised at a higher level.

Of course a CEO can not give a 100% guarantee that the options will be converted, my point was that this can be grounds for some skepticism that another CR will be on the cards by years end otherwise.

The entry of new, major players are more than welcome, there agenda will be what, (unknown of course), Mercer does what to the cause, SB did what to the cause?

Imo, not advice.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.