AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Capital Raise, page-19

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    HI all AVR'ers

Just for interests sake- and my theory of possible 'buyers' building stakes to, sometime it the future, combine to keep a lid on any big increase in SP in event of a bid. Also to join with the 'bidder' to add to a successful bid. I reiterate my opinion ---------------- I hope I am wrong and all the biggies get excited and 'fight each other' to win the prize. One thing - time will tell................. not long now. Maybe !

If you were one of the 'Biggies' and you saw a minnow- new kid on the block- with, what is becoming, if not is now, a superior product on 2 fronts- valve and VIV- what would you do? Build a war chest -not with self because of the 5% rule or get your mates in to help?

I hope one of the 'Biggies' get cold feet and bids- starting a price auction................Remember one of these guys, if not successful will lose big time as most of its income is in the vicinity of 70/80% from h/valves.................... !

As said before - just a theory but......... some USA Coys are ruthless in operation as 'money' seems like a part of their nature !!

This is interesting :-
    Regulators ...er - no comment ! '...........market manipulation or insider trading ' Ha Ha ? (my bolding)
    Can you buy and sell the same share?
    "You can buy and sell the same stock repeatedly, there is nothing wrong with the practice in and of itself. But repeated engagement of this practice might draw suspicions from regulators of illegal activity such as for market manipulation or insider trading." 16 Aug 2023

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.