AVR 2.56% $20.05 anteris technologies ltd

This has been one of the most upsetting and distressing few hrs...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    This has been one of the most upsetting and distressing few hrs I have had in years
    This is so so distressing - To be accused of something other than simply telling the truth... Since 8 years ago was it?
    Maybe a bit more (when I lost that 300K)
    Iceman and some others will know the actual dates
    To be accused of downramping (I have never repurchased one share since losing that money and whilst warning everyone). Not ONE.
    I am not in this to profit from the warnings like I am some vicious day trader or capitalist.
    I am a small mom and pop shareholder trying to make a go of this investing stuff.
    Looking after my own hard earned as best I can. Having a go. Doing it myself. Away from the broker bias. Is that a crime?
    But to be honest the whole experience devastated my investment confidence and poisoned my trust in the ASX and ASIC and the market in general
    I had to get a new avatar to simply be allowed to revist and continue to warn everyone about the unfair CR attitudes of this company.
    And their ongoing way way way underestimation of the capital required and the shocking timeline to profitability. To do what it takes.
    I am simply posting to try provide balance to the constant blue sky narrative
    There are risks. And they need to be at least stated. For balance. OK. The tech is great. But there are risks.
    I am doing this to warn of the pitfalls as I see them.. again.. see they are doing it again...
    This company. Not any of you here. You people are all great and no doubt have suffered enormously as shareholders if you've been in this a long time. I include Lex in that comment. I mean well Lex.
    But this company has a history now of not sharing it's fantastic prospects with it's loyal long standing shareholders.
    To always "going outside" and excluded the faithful.
    I have come back to warn you (yet again) to open your eyes to see it for what it is
    A fraud on your prospects to future profits
    We learn on another thread they could have raised another 40 million?
    If the story is that good.. why arent; they raising entirely in house and giving all you existing shareholders a suitable discount and rewarding you for all yr pain so you..and only you can benefit from the fantastic prospects?
    Sure they needed to get 40 Million..
    But did they test or ask you all to see if you'd contribute and cough up more capital via a rights?
    Did they offer that to you?
    Maybe I missed it?
    Maybe its coming?
    If not why not?
    Why not benefit you guys rather than (yet again some outside big insto or other player?)
    This is why I come back to post.
    Because I lost a fortune (for me) due to similar CR processes and here we are - 10 years on same same stuff again.
    Time and time again
    Sure I would have kept supporting the company but only if it supported my risk and gave me something back in return.
    But see that never happened.
    And it still seems the same attitude perveys
    10 years on?!
    Ask yourselves why is that?
    Who is actually responsible for that?
    Why is it allowed to continue?
    Why arent; they simply getting as much bang for buck out of it for you guys.. you small shareholders.
    Batting for you guys always come hell or hi water?
    ONLY existing shareholders.
    Where is the NASDAQ listing exclusive to you guys.. lock everyone out?
    Where is the RR issue?
    Where are the profits?
    Why is the CEO still there?
    I think I am having a breakdown..
    To be accused of doing something that will not benefit all here an at least wake you all up to what is going on is frankly terrible.
    Good bye.

Last edited by asxunsullied: 28/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.05
Change
0.500(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $386.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.55 $20.50 $19.50 $392.9K 19.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 123 $19.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.10 867 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.10
  Change
0.500 ( 2.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.99 $20.10 $19.91 302
Last updated 12.44pm 21/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.