AVR 1.01% $19.95 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Capital Raise, page-74

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I wouldn't expect any post from myself to generate any share price movement up or down and I don't for a second think that we are guaranteed commercial success but every trial that gets completed my confidence grows.

Averaging down or catching a falling knife can be fraught with danger and as tempted as I was to try when the price was at $4 I deemed it too risky till the first human trial in Georgia was completed, kicking myself now but hey hindsight's a wonderful thing.

My issue with Jays posts are they are repetitive and add no value to this discussion, if your going to call me a gambler which essentially every investor is, I'm sure we have all heard the adage only gamble what your prepared to lose, Jay clearly went in way over his head and end of the day that responsibility is on him.

I still get slightly annoyed at the guidance call 5 years ago but that is in the past now and things are looking good with boxes getting ticked through trials and first in human for Valve in Valve, also the company can raise money easily as we have just seen so we shouldn't go broke unless we have a black swan event.

These $24 dollar option you talk about? where are they? legit question I cant find them either.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.95
Change
0.200(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $383.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.95 $20.00 $19.83 $183.2K 9.187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $19.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.95 472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.