OEC 2.25% 8.7¢ orbital corporation limited

At this price the management should do something REALLY sensible...

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    At this price the management should do something REALLY sensible with their investment strategy and use the whole $4,000,000 to remove as many shares off the register as possible. The way the market is no acquisition any where else will have as big an effect.
    $4,000,000/.028 = 143 million shares. Roughly a third of shares outstanding, tho not likely to get them all for anywhere near that. Still, it would put a bit of a floor under sp, and show some confidence in their own game.

It's all very well planning for the long term with great logic and sensibility, but the shareholders have supported them with Job like patience for a very long time already, to the point of despair.
    I'm worried I'll get Alzheimers before we ever lift again, and forget I ever had any oec shares. Perhaps that'll be a good thing...

It's suitably time a little old fashioned sp support tactics were brought into play. Nothing else seems to have much to offer at the moment, and in the meantime it'll do as a substitute for at least SOME good news we've all been waiting a long time for.

Comments please, its quiet as a funeral here and I hope that's not portentous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $1.092K 12.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1750 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 23109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.