ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IKEIS?ALUP?Seriously - am I ok?I will make it real simple for...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    IK

EIS?

ALUP?

Seriously - am I ok?

I will make it real simple for you "buddy".

1) ECT management have for ages stated that the Monash funds will be used in part to complete DFT.

2) Monash funds (apart from a token $500K) have never appeared since the first mooted $4 mill and then $6 mill...irrespective of what has been said here, nil, nada, zip, zilch.

3) ECT do not derive revenue from any sales, royalties, etc. so there is NO cashflow, hence NO cash, but are spending money on big salaries, DFT, patents, overseas flights, etc.

4) ECT had to take out a "fast finance" loan from GW in advance of future R&D tax rebate of initially $1 mill and then later added another $300K to it - $1.3 mill. This now needs to be repaid in full (stangely no mention of that - why?).

This is just borrowed money on borrowed time IK...rob one to pay the other IK.

Therefore, ECT have NO cash. Therefore, ARUP have taken their fees in shares. Did they have a choice?

"...because ESI doesn't have the money to pay. Are you ok?"

Yes IK, because ESI doesn't have money to pay. Yes, IK I'm OK.

Just ask SDPR, ask SP, ask A, heck, even ask ECT management, ask them exactly what cash they have in the bank right now, you're SH's, you're entitled to know.

OW - you are good with emailing management, instead of asking about whether this ann related to that ann, how about you ask them for a copy of last month's bank statement...after all cash is king.

K

Oh, and by the way IK, do not put words in my mouth, I have never said "EIS is not able to complete DFT".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.