IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Slightly of topic Rav, I just made some Gordon Ramsay chillies...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Slightly of topic Rav, I just made some Gordon Ramsay chillies beef lettuce wraps..F..k I'm good they were awesome, was even starting to think about how Chef Pecc sounds but then put an A on the end of Pecc and what you have is a Richard cranium so I best stick to the markets.

I have the upmost respect for the company's research and what they have achieved thus far, it drew me to the company for many reasons including the loss of my dad .. miss you lots pop!

TBH though, outside of their achievements, I never much gave them many points for their ability to run a listed business, they did project a lack of ability & interest in many areas that I believe are crucial to the success of any business let alone a listed one.

I do recall reading the company presentation, remembering that was a number of months ago,'s and in their pipeline they did state Board changes at the time I really didn't give that much credence.

After the recent quality of people joining our board along with their investment and underwriting I was forced to re-evaluate my assesment of managements ability's, it was more a smack in the head than a re-evaluation. These experienced campaigners did not just rock up on our door step without some insight, one does not throw their money to the wind without proof of purchase imo..

I just realised this is getting a little long and maybe I should get to the point.. Not my fault I believe, one wine bottles before this one encouraged me to speak..So Rav I recon this mob have stepped up, what do you recon mate?

Last edited by Worknotes: 23/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.015(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $38.51K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2293 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 13111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.