IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ok I think I've calmed down now. Despite my anger towards the...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Ok I think I've calmed down now. Despite my anger towards the ASX and the unethical facts, there are some positives:
    - For a 25 mill market cap, raising 5 mill is pretty decent. It's good to know that they did not issue it to a broker like Hartleys who sell imminently, but rather private individuals who have wealth. Clearly, they see something.
    - I don't think a 25mill market cap company can raise 5mill without there being positive news in the future.
    - There were pretty big buy orders that got filled, eg the 3 mill buy order that got filled on open.
    - Prior to this cap raise, private brokers were loading up. It's important to note that these brokers were not open to this cap raise, and hence something tells me that the SP spike prior to the cap raise (due to brokers buying) was not driven by the CR manipulation, but rather potential positive news expected.

Hope that makes sense, I'm willing to wait it out but I curse the management for their unethical actions, and will not endorse this as a company that has strong fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.015(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $38.51K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2293 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 13111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.