SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Capital Raising and Project Update , page-11

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Think you should speak to the experts on here. You have been following there advice and research for so long why stop now.

I would only give my option and they get a barrage of abuse.

LOL

Ok time to move on.

Here is my take down.

The recession -- I don’t know how long this one is going to take to recover. What I can see after this reporting season thing look like they should start to flatten out.

With the fallout of jobs, this has not started to have a slow down on the economy yet. (It will take other 3-4 months for this round of jobs to start to hit).

The financial markets are starting to show some improvements with “deals and lending” starting to take place. Don’t forget the financial markets are the first to improve and followed by a 12 month delay in housing and main street.

I still have not seen an improvement in the financial market that will say to me … Green lights are here … the colour is amber and was red 2 month ago.

What does this mean for SDL and funding?

Like I said and keep on saying … Nothing is solid and even close to solid for this company that I have heard or can read from the reports. Yes a lot “crap” has been posted about this being a sure thing, but lets just say people are just looking for feel good stories to make then feel better and not looking at the facts of how deals are made in real life.

Is there interested in this project – I would say yes, but with a lot of tick boxes to get over and these are the hard line reality to make the project successful, not some mumbo jumbo crap research and head nodding on here to make a project go green light. (I am sure people will post some article to say ... everything is green light in this area but let’s face it – have they been right or we just agreeing with them because it makes us feel good).

- Government -- playing games
    - Funding – first talk are over, no one has come back with “hey lets talk more”
    - infrastructure – needs funding, unless google maps is showing a small trails that someone stuck a iron rod on that looks like the first part of a railway track.

China – this country has the money, but has it own problems. To get 3 billion out a lot of red tape now with the government policy.

So in a nutshell, out look does not good. Hold on to cash and pick up some cheaper bargins in the next 3 months.

Why SDL make it ? Depends on funding and if they have enough cash to out last this storm.

12 months from now to get funding on a project like this would be semi hopefully, as the money market has to start to lend to it self first. (this is not happening with high yield bonds). Don’t forget things can change very quickly and 12 months is a long time.

This is my outlook .. I guess flame on.

Anything can happen, dont think if this does not happen it is because the director did not give their best.

This is option so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.