SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Capital Raising and Project Update , page-13

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (klob25)

Your research shows you we were on a red light 2 months ago.
    We are on amber at present you say.So how many months for green?

This project has nothing to do with the housing market.
    Where I live in Melbourne the house prices have not altered very much at all from 6 months ago.

Answer a question for a change,like I asked you about the 3% yesterday you quoted.
    Who on this forum has said funding is a sure thing?

As you know the process of making deals in real life.
    Tell us the process SDL have to go through.

You say the first talks have finished but no one has shown any interest in the project.How do you know that no one has said lets keep talking.That is a statement of fact you have given.
    Show us the proof no one has kept an interest or retract your statement.

You really have no idea about this project.

The track you are talking about on Google with your iron bar as a rail track.
    That was at Nebeba in the Congo not Cameroon.It is there for every one to see if you know how to find it on Google.
    It must be a very large iron bar as it is several hundred mts long x app:100mts wide,stands out like dogs *****.
    The track looks to be what was made to get a vehicle from the Congo border to Nebeba,nothing to do with rail.

I am not sure what type of research you do,but my research and a lot of other peoples on this forum tell us China is looking to spend many billions of dollars on buying,doing joint ventures and funding projects all over the world.

So in 12 months you say funding for SDL will still be very hard from your statement.

Your statement is also saying the Chinese Government policy will make it very hard for Chinese companies to be allowed to spend $3 billion on projects.

I always thought you lived in West Australia.Your posts lately have indicated you are in Melbourne I would be interested in meeting with you for a friendly chat over a few coffees and compare our research paper work.

The offer is there for you to take up klob.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.