SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Capital Raising and Project Update , page-19

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Wescott,

I will answer your valued points step by step.

Green, amber and red is a personal thing. I would say green when funding and all your personal tick boxes are meet. Your tick boxes can be different to my tick boxes.

Someone asked for an option.

House price falling :

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/Article.aspx?id=1233423191032&index=NationalIndex&headline=Melbourne%20leads%20house%20price%20tumble

I think you should maybe get out your house and take a look at the docklands, and some SE suburbs.

They have fallen even the real estate people are saying that.

Think about this fact, Australia is the last country that the price of housing has not dropped by 30-40%. Paul Vocker handled the 1980 recession and he is not afraid to raise interest to 15%+ and also took leman brother to bankruptcy

China:
    Do you know what type of recession this is? Is a recession that happens once in a life time? It not a recession by sector or region.
    1987 was the asian crisis, so asia export it way out of trouble.
    1999 was a banking sector --dot com got us out of trouble
    2002 was a terror attack -- market rebound

This recession is hitting all sectors and all regions. So no country can export it way out of this recession and no sector can make money from other sector.

If I have any idea or not about this stock, can I ask the question do you have any idea on what is really going on about this stock.

I live in Melbourne and travel around. Meeting up is really no my cup of tea, but appreciated the offer. But we can discuss things on here.

The problem is that people confuse what is potential of a project with what is really going on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.