C7A 8.33% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Capital Raising and SPP For Taronga Stage 1, page-162

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Back onto the crusher side of things...
    Pre warning, possible long boring story.

Has anyone had experience with company wind-ups and administration? Was a bit bored tonight, so jumped on google and searched a few things relating to Granville, it's windfarm project, tin mines, if any open, closed and awarded tenders relating to both projects are present in the public domain ect, epa paperwork, west coast tassie council approvals ect...

The wind farm will/ has been ticked off for 2 onsite rock quarries and a sandpit. A third council owned quarry in the area can supply rock if needed if it cannot be procured locally (suspect Granville tin mine overburden as announced). This indicates a lot of potential crusher activity for a short while in the vicinity and a lot of concrete for footings per mast, maybe the ground is fairly friable down that way.

That got me thinking about what plant Jemrock may have sent down to the West coast of Tassie to build a TSF and haul ROM material as required. This plant is still potentially sitting there (we know a 25t ish excavator and artic truck is onsite from recent tweets) which it would look like we are currently using to strip and haul.

We have seen tweets of a mobile drill and blast crew going about business, pics of an excavator and artic truck loading and hauling ore, we see spirals and seperators working the concentrate, we have blue drums one hopes is full off processed material. What I have never seen yet, is pics or evidence of a crusher being onsite. The TSF appeared to be a lined earth wall with nice smooth batters (possible dozer onsite), I cant recall crushed rock being used in its construction.

What if the material we are currently hauling does not require full crushing to process? What is the possibility that the area being currently mined is of a loamy material that allows the tin to be extracted with minimal crushing? Ie. Could the ROM be sent through a trommel or screen, the fines are then send off for futher processing and the 'not so fines' stockpiled to the side for future processing when things are back on track?

The below link from the local rag tells us nothing we dont know already. It indicates the descision to wind things up came about on the afternoon of the 5th of March.
    It does indicate there is the possibility of more plant and equipment onsite at our disposal and the company is working with the administrator, could it be the administration 'red tape' and process preventing the ball rolling to full current mine capability? The windup technically was 5 weeks ago, how long can that drag out for?
    https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/5936679/north-west-based-mining-services-firm-jemrok-to-be-liquidated/

Anyway, just ramblings in the hope someone down there did some overtime tonight strapping some full drums to a pallet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.033K 79.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 535946 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.