C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

I'm right here knuckle dragger but i see no need to comment...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I'm right here knuckle dragger but i see no need to comment further as i'm pretty happy with where things are ....... i aint the one been bitching and moaning. i seem to recall quite a few here were in the Brotherhood and all were happy enough then as soon as things weren't what you wanted you all had the noose out . You were all unhappy and to a degree rightly so but then want to try hanging me out because i'm not too worried about the setbacks and have faith in my own research of the fundamentals and choices.
    Have to LMAO at the rah rah gang though ....... all P and wind , all gonna play hell with a big stick and when Blister says " ok here we go guys i'm gonna pull the trigger on the EGM" you lot all turned tail and had to re-arrange your sock drawers , backpeddled faster than a nun on a bike heading for hell , and even though i disagreed with Blister and wasn't part of the 7% i felt pretty bad for him that after putting in the effort he got virtually zero support from the rah rah gang.
    There enough said ....... i'll go back to sitting on the sidelines happily holding my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239140 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.