CND 0.00% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

I agree with the opinion that this needs to be watched very...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I agree with the opinion that this needs to be watched very closely over the coming weeks/months. I sold out yesterday at .006 and I'm beginning to wonder if I was a little too hasty as the buy side at .005 has strengthened considerably since then. I was very mindful of the fact that only a few weeks ago, in April, this was a no-hoper, wallowing at .001 and I was sitting on a 66% loss. But now it seems to be flavour of the month, which has allowed me to take a 100% gain. Perhaps that gain could have been more in the days to come but I am grateful for the opportunity to make any profit at all on something I had given up all hope on. I can't believe that I am already thinking that I might buy back in if things look more promising and there is a pull-back over the coming weeks before the board structure issue is settled. I admire those who look at the charts and see potential from here but as a fundamentalist I need more compelling evidence than just a good chart and a new boss! Even then, I don't think that BKP has any real long term future at this point so I will be in and out as quickly as possible. It is merely a trading opportunity for seasoned speculators. Good luck to those of you who hold their nerve (and shares) until this tops out, as it inevitably will - you have more gumption than I have!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.819K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165273 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 4035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.