QPM 0.00% 3.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Some interesting reading here, and some not so much as well.......

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Some interesting reading here, and some not so much as well....
    I had my brief update.
    We 'the retail mob' can point fingers and justifiably so about lack of communication and missed time lines, BUT I think they finally realise the market will punish you if you fail to keep shareholders adequately informed. I made that point and it was humbly acknowledged. I think they may be more upfront going forward, albeit conservatively, wanting to pleasantly surprise, if they can.
    I did like the published Presentation, I think some decent info there, but will concede also a lot of questions...
    This CR was inevitable, and SMT wanted on the register and I think that may have been the driving force timing wise. Never a good time to do a CR in this environment, so why not just get it done...so they did.
    For what it's worth, like others, I have been disappointed in the delays, and the SP, but it just might prove to be a dip that had to happen, before better times.
    Cautiously optimistic.... and I remain invested.
    As I have said before, my time horizon has always been longer that most. I'm prepared to ride this into 2025-26, unless obvious reason not to.
    For now, let people panic themselves out, sell the rally, or do whatever. Invest to your own circumstances is all I will add. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 17757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.