MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Capital Raising Initatives to Fund Growth , page-2

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    re: Ann: Capital Raising Initatives to Fund G... Matt , Dear Matt CEO what can we say to the latest diatribe.... i will do my best.

'When you took over the Company" in 04 SP was .4c and it increased 20 fold - is that a hint that we should have all taken our investment off the table and had the stock running for nothing??? or in fact what the share is worth today NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ' Since the Global economic Crisis' - we know Matt you constantly tell us ; it is the disease that is killed everyhting and your crux for failure ....'MIK is a completely different company' - not is isn't it is identical - was worth 4c now worth 5c ...... is that 'completely different to you Matt - pretty similar to me AND HERE IS THE POINT.... when you ad the contracts we had in 04 with the ones we have on 09 we have 0 ,zero, nought, diddly squat, 3/5ths of 5/8ths of sweet FA, nadda, zippo - just like when you took over the Compnay Matty my friend and great CEO of New York.

So a precied version for you. 04 Matt takes the reigns SP .4c and no RFID contracts in place and we were also a manfacturer of this world class technology.

09 SP is. 5c and RFID contracts in place and no longer a manafacturer ( cos we got no cash) we are a royalty based company.

Can we for a moment Mat revisit the AGM when YOU SAID we would have contract/s in place in 07 - you know befroe the world melted and you were seeking wise counsel from the great luminaries in New York ...... rememebr Matt- you seem to forget that bit...... perhaps 'Enjoy the Journey was blasitng out of the boom baox too loud for all of the disciples to hear????

'dependent on capital raising '- oh really are we.... pity that big printer sale feel thorugh- and we have a small placement with sophisitcated investors..... sophisiticated - more like we are in for a penny may as well be a pound - let's hope the cheque cleared and the Banks didn't mind that the x as the signatory for the cheque and that it was in crayon????

'Board is pleased to announce non renounceable issue to shareholders' - well as sharholders we aren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch all of us jump on top of each other to get our hands on that Matt - it could cause a full scale riot as we fight each other to get our %'s of that right's isue Matt.

You said it all in the opening paragrphs we were at 4 we are now 5 and we have no more contracts in 04 than we have in 09 the rest old showbag is as always spin...... and you are the master of that... wonder if that was in the teachings from the learned in New York?

wonder if the rights issue will be as eagelry subscribed as was the capital rasing at .35c and the SP went to 11c and was well under 35c when you were trying to raise capital - as i have said before - and you confirm it with your small placement and rights issue pending - you have nothing to convince anyone to put 1 red cent in so that is why were stuffed - you can't show an investor anyhting concrete and they won't show you the money... it is that simple showbag my friend..... no substance means no cash for Matt the CEO who has taken us from 4c to 5c and subtley hints that we could have made 20 times our investment if we'd only erred on the side of caution and sold some when we were so high........ but we were told to sit back and 'enjoy the journey '

Yours as Always an unabashed admirer of your CEO skills
    The Black Swan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.