MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

re: Ann: Capital Raising Initatives to Fund G... Great glad you...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    re: Ann: Capital Raising Initatives to Fund G... Great glad you knew i'd be there..... if you think it is great to listen to the s**t he esposuses and tries to justify where the stock is good for you..... it is very easy no need to look to see i would have posted.... hit the ignore member then you will never read a thing!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the rights issue - hope you get plenty ; be sure to send more your email address and i'll sign my over to you to.

Sorry - he has done a great job ..... i mean in 04 when he took over the Company ..... well read and i you get the picture....

He is self indulgnet cr*p artist - but if that type of CEO fits with your style of investing sobeit.... how are the contracts from 07 coming along too - ask him when you get a chance. Those ones pre the econmic meltdown. He discussed them at ther AGM .... playing tunes also.

It is this simple - don't read what i post..... obviously your investment is rosy enough for you in MIK - just not for me ... sorry to be a contrarion i mean in 04 when he started with the Company.... et el ....

It is a free Country your right - you hit IGNORE MEMBER and i will post as he keeps with the s**t!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.