NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Capital Raising Investor Presentation, page-75

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Freddie as per the other channel you have people that see a bit of Red and will take any chance they can to rubbish a stock. Its generally because they are either bored or just miserable humans that love to see people in pain. Rarely will they have any real skin in the game.

I disagree with the comments that we are high. The freely available copper sulphate in and around the different areas of Sandy Flat is well an truly enough o justify the current price. The NT Gov had clearly accepted responsibility for this and have states that RCP own the copper, however they the Gov own the liability to clean it.

This will have to be cleaned, and will be done in the nearer future. I believe RCP now has the money to employ a Government Liaison who can readily help the Government with the process to organise the clean up from start to finish. I believe they are in regular chats with both the local communities, the traditional land owners and the pastrol lease holder to get this done. All parties agree it needs to be done.

In terms of the breccias there is so much rubbish going around that they cant be economically mined which just isnt true at all, they can be economically mined, they just need to put some feasibility around it. The best way to do it is find the mineralised clusters, not all of these will be visible at surface, some of these pipes will be subsurface. Planned geophysical will help them identify further breccias which will need to be tested. Small scale mining across numerous geologies is done consistently with private guys all throughout this country, what makes this process any different from a listed company? Literally strip mine a section out, stockpile it and move on to the next. Or alternatively you find one good sized cluster of breccias and you open pit it just as they did originally at Sandy Flat. Reason that wasn't economical was because of the poor recovery process. Look at how much copper they left at Sandy flat, had they been able to capture all of this originally they would have been very successful.

Their main goal here is to identify and narrow down the feeder system which they believe will be a sediment hosted system. I personally have found a couple interesting targets just by using what has been readily available to me, so I am sure with all their new data they have some really good targets. Market cap here is good value IMO, this for me is a long term investment as the bush telegraph from Mount Isa QLD to the east Arunta NT is talking about this. I am expecting some very big things here, people who have gotten to know me over the past 11 years on HC know I don't take positions in rubbish, I always use my experience and what I know to buy stock.

Maybe wait on the side-lines for a bit if you are unconvinced, and always do your own research and make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.