IPD 4.05% 7.1¢ impedimed limited

Just to be a bit more positive (and the AGM IS going to be...

1. 11,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Just to be a bit more positive (and the AGM IS going to be interesting IMO):

I suspect management had a significant upside surprise from the speed of PP coverage intentions. (I also wouldn't be surprised if they are a bit mystified by the market reaction).

The market is probably under-estimating how many factors are now in favour of a speedy roll-out, now that the tech has the right rubber stamp! I think it will be like the roll-out of Facebook or Iphones. IPD will quickly take a good share of that $1b USD TAM in the US IMO. Cancer patients are not going to be missing out on BIS for very long, as the economics are way too favourable for the insurers (and the patients). Many health insurers will probably be advertising it to reduce their claims risk. Here is an example of what some were doing a few years ago, probably have advanced a lot since then: https://digitally.cognizant.com/bpaas-analytics-cost-savings-outcomes-health-insurers-codex6213

As a side note, I'm not pretending I am happy. I planned to sell on the good news spike when it occurred to reduce my cost base. Instead it looked like the phone calls were insider traded and the SP started falling into the raise, and I admit I sold that excess pile as soon as 16c was hit - as a share trader I try not to stuff around. I have bought some back now cheaper (and got in on the placement too, and will get some from the SPP). I think there could be some buyers waiting for the issue day for the SI to try to flip their stock as well, so I am waiting to see what happens on the 29th to get some more. If there is not much volume available that day I think the SP will rise. Of course I hope the market comes to its senses faster than that.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $143.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $149.8K 2.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45524 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 121698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 618366
Last updated 15.46pm 06/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.