IVO 0.00% 0.9¢ invigor group limited

from June 18 ann. - "Whilst the Company has benefited...

1. 6,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    from June 18 ann. - "Whilst the Company has benefited significantly from the dramatic shift to online commerce, the Company currently has too much debt on its balance sheet. The Company is proposing to restructure its balance sheet by removing $10.8 million debt from the balance sheet by a debt-to-equity conversion and raising equity. A shareholders meeting will be held in the next quarter to deal with that proposal. Once we have restructured the balance sheet, we will look to move to have the Company reinstated to trading on the ASX."
    13 Aug ann. - "Invigor Group Limited (ASX: IVO) (“Invigor” or “the Company” has appointed Australian broker PAC Partners to manage an $8 million capital raise. The mandate will comprise a placement to institutional and professional investors. The raise will also be accompanied by a $10.7 million debt/equity swap. On completion of the raise Invigor will have a positive NTA and working capital after the elimination of $15.8 million of debt and other liabilities from its balance sheet."
    08 Oct. ann. - "The Company and PAC Partners have today released the Term Sheet for the raising." & from the timetable - "Recommencement of trading on the ASX Monday, 29 November"
    We should know a week before (24/11) IF cap. raise is successful but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.