NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Capital Raising Mandate Update, page-157

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I don't think anyone is angry, just sick of his incessant asking the same questions where he could ask the company itself if it is so important to him. Some people may know the answers to his constant questions but no one would tell him because of his attitude and overbearing manner. This name is also about the 5th he has had in the last few months, he will deny of course but we all know. It has just been month after month of his constant questions and wanting to use other peoples brains. Anyone that talks constructively about the company gets torn down by him. Many of us email the company and ask questions, I do not see why he will not. It makes me wonder why? Its quite funny, if no one answers him he will do 5-8 posts in a row until someone bites. sometimes it is fun, especially in lockdown, fills the day but myself and most others would prefer him gone. at the moment he is just an itch to be scratched but when we get back to normal I will probably block him, but then I would miss the laughs.

there is no anger, just oh, here he is again, same old same old. You have to be able to laugh at things, its the best medicine and a great lockdown cure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.