CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. P14
    316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I am not a good enough tech head to understand the comparative strengths or weaknesses of the various NET products. I have however been impressed with the sheer number of deals announced but, like many on this forum, have been disappointed by the company's lack of transparency and revenue from those deals. NET seems to be going nowhere fast while sucking up a ton of capital. At some point you have to get cynical when management's hype and capex doesn't turn into anything.
    I am personally not a great fan of charting, but admit some people do seem to be able to leverage insights from it. The only way to treat NET is as a trading stock - take your chances in calling the bottom of the next cycle and dump it if you can for a profit. There isn't much by way of credible fundamentals to go on, that's for sure. Where's the bottom? It could be 3.7c as Mycrowsoft suggests. I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. Except I note that it drifted down to 1.7c in 2016-17 and nothing in the revenue line indicates anything much has changed.
    On another note, all the postings about Mr Wright and Everblu are an irrelevant distraction. Yes Everblu made a killing - good for them and bad for us, and yes it was piss poor for NET to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to admit the terms of that deal. None of these postings on HC shed much light on the future prospects for NET. It would be good to get some realistic fact-based insights, not unsupported unthinking positivity or negativity. I need NET to get back above 30c, the sooner the better. As Country Bob keeps reminding us - Show me the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.