ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    What would be good is to see a list of investors that participated!!!!

Some may now have a lot of shares which will give them the ability to control pricing to buy more on market (Dont forget these guys have more information than you and i will have to make these calls)

If one of the so-called institutional investors is Blackrock or similar I will be out in a flash. These types of investors are easy to get money off for these types of finds because share price action will be dynamic with fluctuating oil prices and varying market sensitive announcements.

They then "loan" as a broad term their shares to shorters who are free to do as they please

for those that questioned my comments re the action since November then have a look at the below graph since that period that shows the level of action directly correlated to the sideways price movements in the time leading up to the capital raise announcement. 

anyone that understands these actions in our market or those with an open mind will see it as clear as day and the ones that dont will just say its all conspiracy theories and continue to walk around with there heads up there .......

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=cvn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.8¢ $665.9K 3.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 586060 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 734604 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.