UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Thanks for the post Chillam. Good read. We are optimists! But...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Thanks for the post Chillam. Good read.

We are optimists! But CM8 is different.

It sounds like Mr sharp has a few things going for him that some others don't, time and money for one.
    Had these tech start ups delayed listing, would Mr sharp open his wallet in the early stage and if so, at what cost? A seat on the board? 30% of the company? Or more?

Retail investors are funding these tech start ups (ideas) at crucial times, when they need the cash. It's advanced crowdfunding.

I think the real myth is the perception that retail investors actually think that every company will be successful. Of course we don't. In effect we can take on much less individual risk than someone like Mr Sharp. (Market liquidity for a fast exit, minimising loss)

The issue is when these overzealous startups are then hesitant to report "failure" to retailers in an appropriate time frame and manner.

Imo it's the corporate structure that then let's these companies down, not the "goodwill" of retail investors. They get one shot at making it on their own before someone like Mr sharp comes along and "helps" the good ones.

CM8 is the exception IMO and that's why I'm here. Dom is like Mr Sharp.

CM8 has EBITDA of $1m a month. It's not a pipe dream.

CM8's performance issues revolve around short term pain (transaction, finance, restructure and the costs associated) as a result of purchasing earnings and platforms.

The tech platforms and m-payment relationships are the base for growth. I think the market has missed this. 160 telcos. Huge.

The challenge now is for the new centralised team to leverage this MASSIVE M-payment platform by following new mobile market trends as well as growing the core Q&A and subscription products. They have every opportunity that these other tech darlings have but with a much lower market cap and strong cash earnings and the payment platforms in the background for instant monetisation without giving away the cream.

I STILL think they will smash it out of the park and make current numbers look silly.

Finance hasn't been the smoothest here but this article highlights perhaps why. Dom isn't giving anything away (except options lol) JGB is blocked at 5% ownership. They get no say in business direction and a minimal stake.

FY17, earnings will roll in debt will be reduced. By FY end we will either be cash rich with a few more shares on issue or running lean with better ROI prospects. My guess is somewhere in the middle. Either way it's a win.

And by then I bet that Dom and Mr Sharp will be competing for the same dirt cheap assets.

Let's hope all the "goodwill" dries up over at SMA. Haha nice to dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.