ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm ok now, the bitter taste has been washed away by the trusty old Chang Classic, very popular here in Chiang mai.
    Now to put my pragmatic hat on - which is a perfect foil for my cynical (conical comical) head.

Dom and the BoD have a fiduciary duty to act exclusively in the coy's interests.
    They'd be crazy to act against their own best interests - so I must trust in their actions.
    While I'm cynical about their modus operandi, their strategic objective remains to manage and improve the business for all shareholders.

They may cut corners when it comes to transparency (strategic, commercial?) but whatever we may think it is not in their interests to damage the coy.

So, I reckon the CR is a multipurpose fix-all intervention - as a possible risk bulwark to:
    * Anchor the balance sheet - though the timing is a bit sus so close to the end of the FY and makes me a little concerned
    * Against possible poor Track performance and financial impacts - see above
    * Ensure CN repayments are cash only
    * Provide for marketing to grow the Q&A business
    * Provide for organic growth opportunities espoused in recent anns (*tba)
    * Provide for costs to bring-off the much vaunted China opportunity
    * etc etc

I'm in exactly the same situation as all of us, nervous to see the value of my CM8 holdings heading south - ouch ouch big ouch.
    But I reckon the last thing we want to see now is a (panicky) reactive ann/presentation from Dom trying to sure up investor support. Though a nice smooth positive ann re China would be a jolly godsend to help me sleep (if I could write the script lol).
    I think Dom would be hyper aware of loss of shareholder support, so I'm expecting some good news shortly to rite the ship.

When I look over the posts above I see most of the names that have provided sensible council on CM8.
    We are literally in Dom's hands at this stage - unfortunately it's a bit late for trusting, though that appears to be our only option - thus the sour taste.
    I just hope I haven't got it wrong again and been duped, again.

Could this be a buying op?

I'm sorry, I don't use GLTA, IMHO etc as these are all assumed (for me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.