UNT 5.00% 2.1¢ unith ltd

Mate, I appreciate your input, but serious? What's this? By the...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Mate, I appreciate your input, but serious? What's this?

By the sounds of your posts, and the comments around interest first and comparing it to a home loan etc, it's as though you are implying there would be 30 equal instalments?

I find this deceptive given you are then quoting the max equity cap figure at current vwap price?

The three month 25% of loan was a rough example to paint a picture of the actually dilution given your scenario. I'm overseas on smart phone otherwise I'd post an excel sheet for you with the P&I and the effect of any payments made in equity, IF crowd mobile decided to make one, at the maximum capped equity level.

The figure (worst case) is around 22.5% of the drawn portion providing it's the original figure and in the first three months of the facility. But serious, there are so many variables (like cash payments, share price, time, amount drawn) that I find it rude you pull me up on this.

INTEREST is 6.5% P.A.

It is calculated, based on the outstanding principle amount on the last trading day of each month, payable monthly in arrears. (From notes)

Any payments made will reduce principle and therefore the monthly interest cost. Pretty basic.

So interest at peak for the facility will be around €63k/month max, decreasing thereafter.

If they are paying the maximum equity amount of €720k/m that would imply that around €640k goes to principle per month.
    This would obviously have a material effect on the drawn portion and "retire" the facility earlier.

So I stand by my comments regarding dilution regarding the con note, especially considering they now have another $3m in cash.

Not scary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $39.59K 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1928127 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 594444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.